Attendee Terms & Conditions:
- ChinaBuild is a strictly trade-only event. Entry is restricted to professionals in the building and construction industry in addition to those associated with the import/export, trade and product sourcing market. Persons not in this category, including children under the age of 15, will not be admitted at any time, no exceptions. Proof of identity and industry involvement may be requested at the door. Students enrolled in a relevant course at a tertiary level may attend the show if they have the appropriate student identity card. Babies and small children are the only exception if they are securely fastened into a backpack or stroller. This applies to the children of both visitors and exhibitors. Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during ‘move in’ and ‘move out’ of the show. The organiser takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries onsite.
- All visitors are required to register to gain entry into the event. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to mail, email or SMS you information about this event and future Diversified Communications events.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- By registering to attend ChinaBuild or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing or promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or re-schedule any event without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the show, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the show, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions:
- The Exhibitor must ensure that all products that the Exhibitor exhibits and/or offers for sale at the Exhibition are fit for purpose and comply with all of the necessary performance requirements, standards, codes and laws applicable in Australia.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove from the Space and the Exhibition Venue, at the Exhibitor’s cost, any product that is not fit for purpose or does not comply with all of the necessary performance requirements, standards, codes and laws applicable in Australia, including products that (a) are forgeries or counterfeit goods, (b) bear counterfeit certifications or falsified marks, or (c) are subject to misleading claims and misrepresentation regarding compliance with necessary performance requirements, standards, codes and laws applicable in Australia.